HPE Discover

Hi Deo, 

 

I hope you are well.

My name is Ryan McCann and I work with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in the business development team.

 

I would like to speak with you about our HPE Discover Virtual experience event on the 23rd, 24th and 25th June.

We are really excited about the virtual event next week and I would like to tell you a bit more about what to expect and the agenda highlights. I attach an invitation for your reference.


Are you free some time for a catch up call before Tuesday?


Best Regards,

 

 

Ryan McCann
EG UK&I Business Development Representative
ryan.mccann@hpe.com

Tel: +44 135 481 0027
PC: 0141-6190163


Let’s connect


hpe.com

Register free today

 

Please note that calls to Hewlett Packard Enterprise may be monitored or recorded for Training and Quality Purposes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment